Children from adivasi, dalit and marginal farming communities are engaged in a creative and joyful learning process, through which they connect to local ecologies and histories, build their curiosity, recover the lost harmony with nature, nurture diverse lifeskills and grow to build a just and free society.
The Key initiatives with children are :
- Building diverse perspectives through sensory and creative activities
- Engaging with local government schools
- Connecting to food farming and local ecology through hands on experience.
- Connecting to language and literature
- Engagement through music, art, crafts, theatre and culture.